Welcome to Lubbock FIT! We are a group of training partners and friends preparing together for a full and half marathon, as well as a 10k in 2016. Even if you’ve never run a step before, training with our group will help you conquer mental and physical barriers you never thought possible.
Willie McCool Memorial 5k/10k/Half Marathon, April 1, 2017
We start wherever you are. Couch potato? Seasoned marathoner? Great. No matter what your conditioning or pace, there will be others to train with. Over the course of six months, our coaches will help you achieve your personal best in a non-intimidating, fun, and safe environment.
As a member of Lubbock FIT, you’ll receive:
- Ability-based Saturday morning group runs
- Daily training schedules to keep you progressing during the week
- Encouragement and expertise from trained coaches
- Informational seminars on running-related topics
- Camaraderie and social events
- Lubbock FIT technical T-shirt
26 weeks is plenty of time among friends all working toward a common goal. The even greater benefit is what happens when you conquer your own personal challenges. Our members are fitter, happier, and mentally stronger than they’ve ever been before. Through this training, people change their lives forever.
So come on and join us! We’re saving you a spot.